Re: [opensuse-buildservice] All project targets report "repository setup is broken, build not possible" and api.opensuse.org/public is down
On Montag, 25. Januar 2016, 11:25:53 CET wrote Neal Gompa:
On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 8:45 AM, Matthew Drobnak <mdrobnak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I had to remove my remote link to opensuse.org because of this issue.
Any project which included it in search paths hung forever on my private
2.4 instance. (Yes, I know I need to upgrade. It's on the list. :) )

It was definitely working fine up until a few days ago.

It was really bad timing for me, as I was preparing to show off the
system internally for wider adoption.

We enforce the authentification for all routes beside /public some days
ago. But that should have no effect on your interconnect, _if_ you are using
/public.

You need to tell me which requests may hung. Check in src and scheduler logs
in /srv/obs/log/ .

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg