Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora Rawhide, feodra_version
On Tuesday 12 January 2016, Neal Gompa wrote:
No. Rawhide is rolling and the version may change over time. For
example, in the next few weeks, Fedora will switch rawhide to 25 as
F24 is branched.

But we have also %suse_version for Tumbleweed and Factory. It will be
updated from time to time. Couldn't this be do for Rawhide too?

Use the %{fedora} macro if you need to do any fedora version check.
That's part of fedora-release package (which is in the build
chroots).

Hm, I may try that but I don't like to change my packages just for
Rawhide support. IMO something like 0%{?fedora_version} > xx should
work out of the box.

cu,
Rudi