Re: [opensuse-buildservice] combined use of _aggregate and _service in a package?
On Tuesday 22 December 2015, 09:50:44 wrote Karl W. Schulz:
Hello All,

I am aware of the nice capability to copy binary build results from one
project to another using the _aggregate feature. The examples I have seen
thus far seem to always have the same number of repos available in the source
project as are present in the destination project (although the names may be
different).

(IMHO it is better to build against the other repo instead, since aggregates
tend to break when dependencies changes or packages get splitted different or
renamed)

If that is not the case (say the destination project is introducing a new
repo that wasn't present in the source project), is it possible to construct
a package configuration using _aggregate to retain the binary result for the
repo that existed previously, and _service to build from source for the new
repository?

No, you can't combine _aggregates with _service.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany