Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Issue with CASA 64bit rpm generation
Thanks a lot Adrian! It worked for me.

With Regards,
Rajasekhar

Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> 12/8/2015 5:43 PM >>>
On Monday 07 December 2015, 23:12:52 wrote Rajasekhar Nukala:
Hi Opensuse Build Service,

I am Rajasekhar Nukala from Build Team, ZENworks(SMG). Before migrating to
OBS, we were using "mbuild(10.160.0.107)" for building our CASA code to
generate rpms. After moving to OBS, we are able to generate all the rpms
except "CASA-32bit-1.7.1885-1.x86_64.rpm". We haven't changed any spec file.
Could you please let us know how it was getting generated with mbuild and not
with OBS.

PFA the spec and obs link for reference

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:nrajasekhar/CASA

you need a baselibs configuration to auto-create these packages
based on the i586 build:

osc less DISCONTINUED:openSUSE:11.3 CASA baselibs.conf

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany