Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS Webinterface seems to take hours?
On Thursday 03 December 2015, 20:30:31 wrote Johannes Kastl:
Hi all,

is it just me, or is the OBS webinterface taking hours until I get
the build results displayed?

well, this is most likely the fault of the webui, but of the schedulers
which do calculate the state.

Creating packages works, after some seconds they show up in the
project overview.

But some of my build jobs are "finished" for about an hour now. No
matter if I use "osc buildresults" or the webinterface. And it took
some twenty minutes after creating them before the even showed up at
all...

Dropout from todays maintenance?

Maybe, we have new backends. They should be faster actually, but they
have cold caches and are maybe not good enough tuned.

You speak about a home: project?

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg