RE: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: some downtime tomorrow
-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Schröter [mailto:adrian@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 03 December 2015 08:56
To: opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: some downtime tomorrow

On Wednesday 02 December 2015, 13:15:54 wrote Adrian Schröter:
JFYI, we will use our regular maintenance window tomorrow
for replacing three of the binary backend servers.

This will mean that we will be a bit longer down then usual.

This has happend now.

Everything should be fine by now, just some workers need still
a restart to build again.

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany

Hi I have some aggregates on a private instance that are stating
missing repositories: openSUSE.org:home:MediaArea_net

Could this be linked to the downtime this morning?

Regards,

Rob Zebedee
Integration Engineer | Evertz UK

you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender (as shown
above). Kindly do not reproduce, print or forward any material received in
error, please delete it immediately. Evertz UK Limited (Company No. 3458137) is
incorporated in England and Wales and has its registered office at 100
Berkshire Place, Wharfedale Road, Winnersh, Wokingham, Berkshire, United
Kingdom, RG41 5RD. Pharos Communications Pte Limited (Company No. 200817005N)
is incorporated in Singapore and has its registered office at One Marina
Boulevard, #28-00. Singapore 018989.