[opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-arm] Most ARM v7 workers are broken
On Monday 30 November 2015, 09:11:34 wrote Andreas Schwab:
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> writes:

On Saturday 28 November 2015, 18:29:36 wrote Dirk Müller:
In case you're wondering why all build workers on all architectures
are broken right now

huh? at least x86_64 is working fine

Probably because most of the x86-64 workers have no hwrng.

that might be very well.

Actually, I wonder if the rng stuff is really worth the effort
when the majority of our systems is not supporting it.
Esp. since it seems to be untestable (if it would be setup
in the initrd only we could test it through kernel builds,
but it requires qemu parameters atm).

since the introduction we always had a breakage somewhere :/

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany