Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Set maximum number of processors in _constraints?
Dne So 21. listopadu 2015 09:00:41, Nathan Cutler napsal(a):
I see that I can set the minimum number of processors in _constraints,
but I don't see how I could set the _maximum_ number of processors. Is
this even possible?

Background: the problem with Ceph builds running out of memory is due
to {%_smp_mflags} expanding to -j16 on many of the OBS build workers
(thanks to Tim Serong for debugging this).

How about constraining properly for enough memory?

Tom