Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS package request: borgbackup
  • From: Eric MSP Veith <eveith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 23:20:52 +0100
Hello Sb,

actually, no, this is not the right place to request a package; I'm sorry.

But don't worry, you do not need the assistance of this mailing list. You can
create your own package, contained by your own repository, that you can
include via zypper/df/apt or whatever your distro uses.

Register at https://build.opensuse.org and create your own package in your
home repository. Matching your preferred distribution, that would require the
creation of a RPM .spec file or whatever your packaging system needs. This is
not an hassle, just try it!

Cheers!

--- Eric