Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Which repository for current tumbleweed kernel?
  • From: Lorenz <dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 17:06:34 +0100
On Sunday 15 November 2015 15:32:20 Andreas Färber wrote:
Am 15.11.2015 um 00:43 schrieb Lorenz:
I don't get it, how do I build packages for Tumbleweed in OBS, if the
versions of the packages that OBS uses are not what the Tumbleweed repo
provides?
Just build against the "standard" repo, not "snapshot".

Ah, ok! Sorry, I was completely confused then, I thought "snapshot" is what is
published at

http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/oss.

May I ask what "snapshot" is for, then?

Thanks again,