Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Which repository for current tumbleweed kernel?
Am 13.11.2015 um 19:21 schrieb Lorenz:

No, OBS is unfortunately still unable to clone repositories
(fate#318339), so we can't integrate the snapshoting of standard repo
into the release process ;(

But wouldn't the snapshot show a potentially older state? I have the problem
that I get a kernel from OBS that is older then the published snapshot
version.

They have no relation to each other - so which is newer is a question of
timing.

Greetings, Stephan