Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Question about registration
On Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2015, 19:11:33 CET wrote Andreas Baumann:
Hi,

I was trying to help a colleague to use the OBS.

He registered an account (a while ago). When trying
to access his home project with osc he gets:

shell> osc co home:XXXXXXXXX

"Server returned an error: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden
User is registered but not yet approved.
Your account is a registered account, but it is not
yet approved for the OBS by admin."

Is there an additional step needed for registration?

Are you sure you are using api.opensuse.org ?

Not api.suse.com or any other instance?

api.opensuse.org does not require approval.

If yes I can provide the account name and details.

In case you ensured that you are using the right instance,
please do. Check ~/.oscrc or check via "osc -d ..." which
URL is used.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg