Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Create Add-On product with OBS: Configuration?
Am 23.10.2015 um 14:10 schrieb Till Dörges:

For the next step I'm trying to configure two things that were possible with
the YaST
product creator. So far I've had no luck finding the proper switches in OBS:

- I'd like to create a group/pattern with some of the packages present
on the addon CD.
I've played a bit around with a package named '_pattern', but that
didn't seem to change anything.

- This group should be automatically enabled for installation when
running 'yast2 add-on' and selecting the ISO.

I found <preselected_patterns> (e.g. in
https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/blob/b5734b727ff2538a39065299b21f6ff3326e11a0/src/api/test/fixtures/backend/source/sle11_product/SUSE_SLES.product)
which looks pretty much like what I want to do.

The definitions inside <preselected_patterns> seem to end up in the file
content (key
PATTERNS), but when adding the CD using 'yast add-on' no pattern or anything
seems to
exist.

And I'm also wondering whether a rebuild of the addon ISO can be automatically
triggered, if one of the included RPMs changes.

I haven't found anything that suggests such an option exists.

I'd appreciate any hints and pointers!

Thanks and regards,

Till
--