[opensuse-buildservice] Create Add-On product with OBS: Configuration?
Hello all,

as said in my last mail, it's working pretty much as expected. Thanks to all who
helped! :-)

For the next step I'm trying to configure two things that were possible with
the YaST
product creator. So far I've had no luck finding the proper switches in OBS:

- I'd like to create a group/pattern with some of the packages present
on the addon CD.
I've played a bit around with a package named '_pattern', but that
didn't seem to change anything.

- This group should be automatically enabled for installation when
running 'yast2 add-on' and selecting the ISO.

And I'm also wondering whether a rebuild of the addon ISO can be automatically
triggered, if one of the included RPMs changes.

I'd appreciate any hints and pointers!

Thanks again and regards,

Till
--