Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Create Add-On product with OBS: Setup and repos?
On Dienstag, 20. Oktober 2015, 20:19:37 CEST wrote Andreas Schwab:
Till Dörges <doerges@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

After checking all the files in via osc, I get the following packages:

_product
_product:Test-Addon-cd-cd-i586_x86_64
_product:Test-Addon-release

However, the only package that get's actually built is
_product:Test-Addon-release.
The others are in state 'excluded'.

How can I find out, *why* they are excluded?

Did you create a repository with Type: kiwi? Take a look at the top of
the prjconf of OBS:Server:2.5.

Or just use the webui, all that happens when you click on adding a kiwi
repository.

%if "%_repository" == "images"
Type: kiwi
Repotype: staticlinks