[opensuse-buildservice] How to solve libudev-devel:libudev-mini-devel conflict
In openSUSE:Factory:ARM the v4l-utils package has an unresolved
dependency because v4l-utils requires udev for building which pulls in
libudev1, but libgbm-devel depends on pkgconfig(udev) which resolves to
libudev-mini-devel (we generally prefer that over libudev-devel) and
pulls in libudev-mini1. How can the conflict between libudev1 and
libudev-mini1 be solved? I tried adding "Prefer:
libgbm-devel:libudev-devel", but that didn't change anything.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, schwab@xxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7