Re: [opensuse-buildservice] XenServer installation of OBS / missing driver modulesh
On Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2015, 17:21:35 CEST wrote Martin Juhl:
Ok..

Are there any updated installation guide on howto manually install OBS on an
openSUSE???

I can get the packages installed, but I miss the configuration part...

The package README.SETUP file gives advice here

/Martin

----- Original meddelelse -----
Fra: "Adrian Schröter" <adrian@xxxxxxx>
Til: opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: "mj" <mj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sendt: tirsdag, 13. oktober 2015 17:17:10
Emne: Re: [opensuse-buildservice] XenServer installation of OBS / missing
driver modulesh

On Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2015, 15:13:41 CEST wrote Martin Juhl:
Hi guys

I'm trying to deploy OBS on a VM in XenServer....

However, the installation from http://openbuildservice.org/download/
doesn't see the disks...

are the xen client modules missing from the ISO??

We have currently no xen server appliance images.

There is only a worker image for xen

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg