[opensuse-buildservice] [Bug]SR accepted but remains while branched package exists but returns 404 upon delete
  • From: Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 11:25:04 +0800
Hi,

Yesterday night I met a weird case: SR#332020

It exists in my dashboard, but I can not open it, which redirects me
to "Error 500".

And its target package, scim-tables in M17N, shows that SR has been accepted.

And I can find a scim-tables package in M17N with no source, which can
not be deleted, either via webui or via osc cli. it shows a 404 error.

Marguerite