Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Donate CPU cycles to the OBS.

On Saturday 2015-08-29 15:02, jcsl wrote:

Just as is done in scientific and other kind of projects, is it possible to
install a client that allows CPU cycles to be donated to the OBS? For example,
my desktop is relatively powerful (Phenom 2 X6, 16 GB of RAM), and I currently
don't perform intensive tasks on it. So I could donate those unused CPU cycles
while you the computer is on.

And how do you establish that the machine is not rigged?

Even Debian does not appear to let arbitrary build machines into
the inner circle.