[opensuse-buildservice] Re: /usr/lib/debug/.build-id reported as unpackaged files
Hi,

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 02:21:36PM +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
Lars Müller <lmuelle@xxxxxxxx> writes:

Even if all looks good for us in network:samba:TESTING this might
nevertheless be an issue on the OBS side. I have no clue how to
investigate further.

Where is the log file?

It doesn't longer fail even after removing network:samba:TESTING/ctdb
again.

And all we did in between the failing state and the working one was to
link the missing ctdb from network:samba:STABLE

Sorry, this is unfortunately no longer reproduceable. :/

Cheers,

Lars
--
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]