Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: setting version from mercurial repository fails
On Monday 17 August 2015, 15:32:14 wrote Olaf Hering:
On Mon, Aug 17, Olaf Hering wrote:

<services>
<service name="tar_scm">
<param name="url">http://dev.mutt.org/hg/mutt</param>
<param name="scm">hg</param>
<param name="versionformat">{date(date, '%Y%m%dT%H%M%S')}.r{rev}</param>
<param name="revision">default</param>
<param name="filename">mutt</param>
</service>
<service name="recompress">
<param name="file">*.tar</param>
<param name="compression">xz</param>
</service>
<service name="set_version"/>
</services>

I removed versionformat from the _service. Now the webUI shows a
"_service:recompress:tar_scm:*" file with correct version. But once
rpmbuild starts the Version: tag in the spec file is appearently still
zero. I think this means set_version fails on the remote side.

Right, the python rewrite broke it for every mode except "disabledrun"...

Fix in version 0.5.2 now.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg