Re: [opensuse-buildservice] inadvertant project deletion woes
  • From: Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 14:18:13 +0200
On Mittwoch, 5. August 2015 13:55:01 Marcus Meissner wrote:
On Wed, Aug 05, 2015 at 01:48:24PM +0200, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:

Boils down to:
How can I get rid of packages, that are listed in the project, but
cannot

be deleted with osc rdelete -f nor via Web UI?

I have 88 misbehaving packages like this!

The internal state is probably inconsistent.

This is, what I imagined from here too.

Adrian returns tomorrow, he will know.

Ahh, thanks. Will suppress all bad thoughts until then...

A workaround would be to create a new project and set this up fresh.

which would create even more churn, which I'm trying to avoid. Really.

Many thanks for your support, Marcus, much appreciated.

Cheers,
Pete