Re: [opensuse-buildservice] inadvertant project deletion woes
  • From: Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 13:21:19 +0200
On Mittwoch, 5. August 2015 13:12:30 Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
On Dienstag, 4. August 2015 12:52:45 Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
Dear Buildservice Admins,

I suffer from the aftermath of a very stupid inadvertant preject deletion.
Of course, I tried to undelete it there after, but the result is mostly
incomplete: only 1/3 of the packages were restored, and even there, many
are damaged, or just empty.

home:frispete:python

After restoring the build targets, I tried to undelete every single
package, but only harvested all kinds of HTTP errors (400, 404).

Now I started to relink the missing packages to devel:languages:python,
but
even that doesn't work:

$ osc linkpac devel:languages:python IPython home:frispete:python
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 404: package 'IPython' does not exist
package 'IPython' does not exist

Somebody is wrong here, either me, or build service?

Whom to blame?

Nobody has mercy with me :|

Even deleting a package, that is listed in the Web UI, isn't possible, e.g.:

home:frispete:python:IPython

osc rdelete -m "cleanup" home:frispete:python IPython
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
&lt;status code="404"&gt;
&lt;summary&gt;package 'IPython' does not exist in project
'home:frispete:python'&lt;/summary&gt;
&lt;details&gt;404 package 'IPython' does not exist in project
'home:frispete:python'&lt;/details&gt;
&lt;/status&gt;

I have no idea how to repair this, other than removing the whole project
again, and rebuild it, package by package.

Oh well,
Pete