Re: [opensuse-buildservice] No more build-notifications?
Am 09.06.15 um 18:18 schrieb Dmitriy Perlow:
Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxx> Tue, 09 Jun 2015 19:04:41 +0300:

On Tuesday 2015-06-09 17:58, Dmitriy Perlow wrote:

Johannes Weberhofer <jweberhofer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Tue, 09 Jun 2015 15:00:12
+0300:

Dear all,

since a few weeks (?) I do not longer get notifications when project builds.
Is this a known issue?

Best regards

No messages from hermes for days too.

But is Hermes not like, dead? (and replaces by obs mails…)

IMHO native OBS mail notifications don't provide build results. Correct me if
wrong please.

I've always receiced notifications from hermes and from OBS. It's still
possible to subscribe to the notivications in the user settings.

--
Johannes Weberhofer
Weberhofer GmbH, Austria, Vienna