[opensuse-buildservice] Re: questions re: creating & building minimal project/spec file
not appropriate? Or is the .tar.gz not properly handled?

On Fri, Apr 24, 2015, at 10:43 AM, Dmitriy Perlow wrote:
The final command of `%setup -q` is `cd %name-%version`, please add a top
level directory or modify %setup:
http://www.rpm.org/max-rpm/s1-rpm-inside-macros.html