[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Temporary disable change monitoring
Stanislav Baiduzhyi <baiduzhyi.devel@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Is it possible to temporary disable change monitoring when I'm planning to do
more changes and I know that it may take me 5-10 minutes till I finish and
will be ready to launch proper rebuild? I'm using build.opensuse.org web ui
and I cannot find any possibility to do that, and it seems to me quite
wasteful that builds are launched that I know for sure will fail.

Just temporarily disable building, either on the project level or the
package level (see the repository tab).

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, schwab@xxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7