[opensuse-buildservice] Downloading sources before the build
At the moment all of the packages I've seen are storing the sources next to
spec file. But some of the spec files are specifying Source0 as http url.

So here is the question: is it possible to actually download the sources
before the build, and why not? :) I don't know which is better for OBS,
storing all the sources all the time or spending network resources to download
them (and maybe cache) for short periods of time.

--
Regards,
Stas