[opensuse-buildservice] How does obs manage the packages and projects files in backend?
  • From: Bamvor Jian Zhang <bamvor.zhangjian@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 18:02:57 +0800
Hi, guys

I am trying to build the internal build service as well as integrate the build
service with our development flow. Currently, our packages are maintained in
svn and git.
I want to learn that how does suse manage the packages and projects in build
service backend. E.g. What happened in obs server after osc commit? I do not
mean that how does the build service fetch the code through service.
I heard from irc that suse use some sort of file based method to do this. If it
is true, where could I find feature lists and/or source code?

thanks

bamvor