[opensuse-buildservice] Vendor changed after upgrade to 2.5
Hello All,

After upgrading my private OBS instance from 2.4 -> 2.5 the rpm Vendor
has changed on my packages from obs://obs.mydomain.com/myproj to
obs://build.opensuse.org/myproj. This is causing a HUGE problem since
zypper won't update any packages due to a perceived Vendor change.

Triggered a rebuild and/or deleting the binaries doesn't fix the
vendor string,, how do I fix this so the correct Vendor is being set?

--
Later,
Darin