Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Error on CentOS6 / SLE11 builds?
On Donnerstag, 19. März 2015, 08:14:27 wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Mittwoch, 18. März 2015, 21:03:53 wrote Raymond Wooninck:
On Tuesday, March 17, 2015 08:26:28 AM Adrian Schröter wrote:

It is indeed a breakage caused by the initrd. It seems dracut/systemd
initrd's are not usable anymore with non-systemd systems.

I added a workaround hack for now to the build script until we
find a proper way to fix this.

=> yet another reason that the build environment provides it's own
kernel & initrd...

I am not sure if this has anything to do with it, but it seems that since
this
afternoon, nothing builds against Fedora 21 anymore. The error that I get
is :

22s] /usr/bin/qemu-kvm -no-reboot -nographic -vga none -net none -cpu
host
-kernel /boot/vmlinuz -initrd /boot/initrd -append root=/dev/sda panic=1
quiet
no-kvmclock nmi_watchdog=0 rw rd.driver.pre=binfmt_misc elevator=noop
console=ttyS0 init=/.build/build -m 3000 -drive file=/var/cache/obs/worker/
root_3/root,if=none,id=disk,serial=0,cache=unsafe -device ide-hd,drive=disk
-
drive file=/var/cache/obs/worker/root_3/
swap,if=none,id=swap,serial=1,cache=unsafe -device ide-hd,drive=swap -smp 4
[ 22s] qemu: error reading initrd /boot/initrd: No such file or directory
No live log available: remote error: scons no logfile

Which would be correct as that Fedora is not using an initrd, but calls it
initramfs (which is actually the default naming from dracut).

/boot/$kernel or $intrd means it tries to use the worker host one.

So, this is a broken build host here. But this error should be catched
as "badhost" and the job should be re-assigned.

Is this the case?

yes, it is ...

If not, please give me a pointer to the build job (project etc)

The initrd creation on quite some workers is broken atm ... fixing ...

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany