Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Error on CentOS6 / SLE11 builds?
On Dienstag, 10. März 2015, 13:41:22 wrote Cantor, Scott:
On 3/10/15, 4:20 AM, "Andreas Schwab" <schwab@xxxxxxx> wrote:

"Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2@xxxxxxx> writes:

[ 27s] error: unpacking of archive failed on file /var/run/saslauthd:
cpio: mkdir failed - No such file or directory

The most probable cause is that /var/run is a dangling symlink.

Due to something I'm doing in my specfiles, or some kind of system issue?
I've never seen anything like this before certainly in several years of using
the service.

may be cause by broken packaging or by broken dependencies.

I red elsewhere that you suggessted that filesystem should be installed before
sasl.

So I added this to CentOS-6 prjconf now:

Order: filesystem:cyrus-sasl

Some background, this is breaking dependency cycles of packages at defined
places. The bug is still in the packages but the line works around it.

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany