Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error on CentOS6 / SLE11 builds?
On 3/10/15, 3:43 AM, "Adrian Schröter" <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Is this on our server? Do you have have some build logs then somewhere
around?

It is on your server(s), and unfortunately unless there are historical logs
kept, I was able to keep resubmitting builds until I randomly managed to get
them all to complete. However once I complete my package testing I can probably
use my home project to resubmit builds, have them fail, and then provide the
log.

I checked that rpm on the server for i586 and x86_64 and it
looks okay. But this is already the inner CentOS system. one would need
to check if it is broken in some cache or if the centos rpm has a reason
to yell here

If the architecture is that there are multiple slaves to run the build jobs, it
seemed very much like some of them were affected and others not.

-- Scott