Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Qactus, a Qt-based OBS notifier app
On Wednesday, March 04, 2015 12:12:32 PM Javier Llorente wrote:
It would be great if Qactus could listen to SR's that are open for
a certain group or person.

I get your idea of getting group SRs but not the person part. Do you
mean seeing SRs concerning other person?

Hi Javier,

Not regarding an other person, but what I understood is that the current
functionality is showing the requests for those packages that are monitored
within Qactus. If you maintain a package which is not monitored, you will not
see the request. At least that is my current understanding, so it would be a
great functionality if you could see all the SR's and Reviews that are for you
(either as a person or as part of a group).

Regards

Raymond