Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Qactus, a Qt-based OBS notifier app
On Freitag, 27. Februar 2015, 23:52:22 wrote Javier Llorente:
Hello everyone!

I have just released the first version of Qactus, a Qt-based OBS
notifier application. Besides the build status viewer, it features an
autocompleter for adding builds to the list easily and a submit
request viewer as well.

More details are available at
http://www.javierllorente.com/2015/02/27/qactus-is-out-in-the-wild/

Very cool :)

Do you need better support in our API somewhere? Maybe to listen more
comfortable any changes?

You may want to check

osc -d results -w

You can see there how osc is monitoring changes by refering to the old
known state so the http call hangs until something happened.

Yet another idea, we could add some links in build.opensuse.org which
can be dragged and dropped to qactus. qactus could use the URL to
learn which which project/package/repo/arch or request should be
monitored.
Actually, you could do this already just by seperating the path
of a link to some log file monitor for example ...

In any case, we are happy to support you in any needs here :)

thanks a lot for Qactus
adrian

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg