[opensuse-buildservice] The details for scheduling option "rebuild" in meta configuration
Hello everyone,
I have been confused for long time in terms of the rebuild (or I can
say 'scheduling') mechanism of OBS.
The most confused point is why a full rebuild is needed for software
release on OBS.
It is said in the document which describes the scheduling strategies
that if we don't use the default value of "rebuild" and "block" option
for scheduling, there will be some build or dependency problem
occurred.
I can not imagine what kind of the scenario will cause the problem.

I will be appreciate if someone can describe the reason or can
provide some material for that.

Thanks
Jidiablo