Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: strange dependency issue for digikam in KDE:Extra building for openSUSE:13.2:Update
On Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2015, 01:38:27 wrote Nico Kruber:
On Tuesday 17 Feb 2015 16:44:00 Malcolm wrote:
On Tue 17 Feb 2015 11:24:01 PM CST, Nico Kruber wrote:
maybe this is a better list to solve the issue below...

btw: if I explicitely set the requirement to libkface-devel >= 14.12,
the dependency is not found at all :(

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: Re: building KDE:Extra against openSUSE_*:Update repos?
Date: Monday 16 Feb 2015, 14:06:02
From: Nico Kruber <nico.kruber@xxxxxxxxx>
To: opensuse-kde@xxxxxxxxxxxx <opensuse-kde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

However, can someone explain why the digikam build still pulls
libkface- devel-4.4.0-9.1 instead of libkface-devel-14.12.1-2.1 which
should _both_ be available in 13.2:Update?

A package has to be unique per name for the build repository (while there
can be multiple ones in the published repository).

Checking the build origins of libkface and libkface-devel it shows that
we released them from different maintenance incidents.

libkface from 3415
libkface-devel from 3156

I do not see a problem with 3415 atm, but it should have replaced also the
-devel package. will check together with mls later why this happens ...

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany