Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [RFC] Is there any plan to add ILP32 support for aarch64?
  • From: Bamvor Jian Zhang <bamvor.zhangjian@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 19:22:06 +0800
Hi, guys

With your help, I know that I should do the following step for ilp32 support
for obs:
1. Add ilp32 support for kernel(community patches), gcc(only bugfix)
and glibc(community patches).
2. Add ilp32 support for rpm and its configuration files.
3. Patch open-build-service according to Jan's reply.

And, I still know nothing about the whole picture. I search on google and get
some link in opensuse build service, it seems that it could not solve my
quesiton[obs_add_build_target][obs_crossdevelop]

BTW: do you think it is worth to put this on the GSoC 2015 proposals?

[obs_add_build_target]
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_adding_build_targets
[obs_crossdevelop]
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_Concept_CrossDevelopment