Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc copypac excludes repos?
On Montag, 19. Januar 2015, 09:45:18 wrote vetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote on 16/01/2015 11:39:21:
On Freitag, 16. Januar 2015, 11:28:29 wrote
vetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote on 16/01/2015 11:05:22:
On Freitag, 16. Januar 2015, 10:58:26 wrote
vetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Hi,
I did a
# osc copypac security:Stunnel stunnel security:Stunnel
stunnel-5.03
After that all repos of stunnel-5.03 are "excluded". But why?

you have multiple spec files inside, but none of them is named
"stunnel-5.03.spec".

So OBS has no clue which one to pick, so it does "exclude" the
package.

You may want to create a "stunnel5.spec" and put it in some package
container named "stunnel5" ?

I checked .spec and Meta of the package and Meta of the project,
but
don't
see the reason.
I also disabled SLE_10 jsut to have something in the
Can somesone enlighten me, please?

Thanks. I renamed both specs to match the package name. And now the
builds
start.
The repo-specific spec-file for SLE11-Security-Module is new for the
package, so it didn't happen before.

Is there another way to have a repo-specific BuildRequire apart from a

repo-specific spec-file?

You could add a

%if "%_repository" == "..."

line around the BuildRequries, but I like to recommend to use something
like
%suse_version and friends instead. The repo name is free text and
may be called different in another project.

Right. The repo is defined as a path:
<repository name="SLE11-Security-Module">
<path project="SUSE:SLE-11:SP3:Update" repository="security"/>
<arch>i586</arch>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>

Is there some variable(s) containing the path? Would have to contain the
project and repository part of the path.

we need to set it inside of SUSE:SLE-11:SP3:Update security repo then.

But I have to admit that I am not really keen on that. Can't you just
require "openssl-devel" in any case?

depending on the repo config, you either get openssl v0 or v1...

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany