[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Aggregated packages: Why broken only in one subproject?
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 11:24:36 +0100

On 15.01.2015 Adrian Schröter wrote:

A better way to do that is to build the package in its own
project and add this repository to the repository paths as
needed.

right.

OK, good to know that. But that does not solve the mystery of the
broken/succeeded-thingy.

Also, you are aware that obs-service-* is not getting executed in
the VM's. So, any reason why you link/branch it at all?

I thought I needed it. I had tried without it, but could not get the
lxc package to build. Or maybe that was just locally?

I'll give it another try.

Thanks for your answers, Andreas and Adrian.

Regards,
Johannes
- --
| Yes, I know. But there are even conjobs running as user games?
Sometimes when cron is bored he starts playing games, didn't you know?
;-)
(Aschwin Marsman and Robert Schiele on the opensuse-Mailinglist)