[opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-factory] Where are Tumbleweed debug pkgs?
On Tue, 2015-01-06 at 11:20 +0100, Jiri Slaby wrote:
Hi,

my debug packages became orphaned since some time. It seems to me, that
the TW debug repo is empty:
http://download.opensuse.org/tumbleweed/repo/debug

Any ideas?

Actually Tomas just asked me the same this morning on IRC and so far I
can't answer that question yet - the Factory/TW packages are still
building the -debuginfo packages, but they seem no longer to be
published where they should be...

May the hunt for the respective change begin!

Dominique
--
Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger <dimstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>