Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Build local with local dependency
Am 05.12.2014 um 02:54 schrieb Marcus Hüwe:
The problem is that osc cannot relate the obs arch "armv7l" to the
concrete "armv7hl" arch. Thus, we have to "hardcode" such a mapping
in osc's packagequery module.
What are the concrete RPM arches for obs' "armv7l" arch?
armv7hl, armv7el...?

That is a good question, the arm arch naming looks a bit scattered. On
my arm target the first lines of rpm --showrc | grep arm give me:

build arch : armv7hl
compatible build archs: armv7hl armv7l armv6l armv5tejl armv5tel armv4tl
armv4l armv3l noarch
install arch : armv7hl
compatible archs : armv7hl armv7l armv6l armv5tejl armv5tel armv5l
armv4tl armv4l armv3l noarch

The system is:

cat /etc/os-release
NAME=openSUSE
VERSION="13.2 (Harlequin)"
VERSION_ID="13.2"
PRETTY_NAME="openSUSE 13.2 (Harlequin) (armv7hl)"
ID=opensuse
ANSI_COLOR="0;32"
CPE_NAME="cpe:/o:opensuse:opensuse:13.2"
BUG_REPORT_URL="https://bugs.opensuse.org";
HOME_URL="https://opensuse.org/";
ID_LIKE="suse"

So armv7l and armv7hl are good values. armv7el is not explicitly listed
and what about thumb mode support, armv7thl?

Frank