[opensuse-buildservice] service tar_scm not automatically updating on build ?
  • From: Jens Viebig <jens.viebig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 09:51:21 +0100
We have setup a local OBS instance (2.5) and are trying to build a
package from svn via _service and tar_scm.
It works fine but it seems when a rebuild is triggered via "trigger
rebuild" on the repository web page it does not check against the svn if
a new revision is available and does not update the tarball.
I have to touch/re-save the _service file to trigger a tarball update.
Is this a bug or intended behaviour ?
How to make the build server to re-check against svn without changing
_service file every time ?
Here is my _service file:
<services>
<service name="tar_scm">
<param name="scm">svn</param>
<param name="url">http://some.ip/repos/somerepo/trunk</param>
<param name="filename">somename</param>
</service>
<service name="recompress">
<param name="compression">gz</param>
<param name="file">*.tar</param>
</service>
<service name="set_version"/>
</services>
Sorry for asking so many questions just after registering
Regards
Jens