[opensuse-buildservice] "Delete built binaries" not working?
  • From: Urs Beyerle <urs.beyerle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 13:06:50 +0100
Hi,

How can I delete binaries from a repo? What I have tried so far:

1. Using the webgui, I disabled all flags (including build and publish flag)
2. Using the webgui, I clicked under "State of Repository" on "Delete built
binaries"
3. Waiting 3 days

Unfortunately the binaries are still remaining in the repo.

My repo: https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:beyerle:IAC
In case of openSUSE_13.2 I have disabled 36 packages and I have deleted all
corresponding binaries - which didn't work has far as I see.

For example "nethogs"
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:beyerle:IAC/nethogs
https://build.opensuse.org/package/binaries/home:beyerle:IAC/nethogs?repository=openSUSE_13.2
shows "No built binaries"