Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Ubuntu 14.10 available
On Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2014, 14:39:27 wrote Nico Kruber:
On Friday 24 Oct 2014 12:45:31 Adrian Schröter wrote:
JFYI, Ubuntu 14.10 is available now.

I don't know whether we're the only project affected, but apparently, it is
not usable yet:

https://build.opensuse.org/build/home:scalaris/xUbuntu_14.10/i586/scalaris/_log
[ 24s] swapon: error while loading shared libraries: libsmartcols.so.1:

looks like you added it before my mail. When the configuration was not yet
working.

That is solved since friday at least.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5