Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build.o.o: Search returns "Error 500"
On Montag, 27. Oktober 2014, 07:54:33 wrote Joschi Brauchle:
Hello,

to whom it may concern: the search page on build.o.o is currently broken
(returning 500, internal server error) and has done so quite frequently
last week.

Also I recall that the search seems to not support string with hyphens,
like "perl-macros" or anything like that. It used to not return any
results for such a search. Unfortunately I cannot test if thats still
true due to the 500 error...

fixed this morning.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5