Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Remove Link from other to own project
On Friday 2014-10-24 12:55, Eric Schirra wrote:

Hello,

i have a question to Linking projects.

Can i remove a project-link from other to my project?

The reason is, that i have packages wich should not publish, beacause they are
not ready.
For this reason i have Build disabled.

In the other repo, the packages are build and in software-search the build
from
other project, wich links to my projekt, is published.

This is the main reason.

The other is, what appreciation have this linking?
It's costs storage and the packages are absolute identical to my packages.

So, how can i remove the project link to my project?

osc dr that:other:project/theirpackage -m "Stop copying my unfinished stuff"

:-p