[opensuse-buildservice] Re: conflict in linked foo.changes
  • From: Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 23:26:45 +0200
"Brian K. White" <brian@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:aljex:branches:Base:System/bash

I link branched a package, and made a tiny change to .spec .

Everything was fine, it built, it didn't show the errors it shows now.

Then I wanted to SR the change back upstream. To do that I need to add an
entry in .changes

Editing the .changes, whether directly in the web ui or through osc vc &
ci, results in these errors and all builds saying broken as it shows now.

Why can I edit .spec without errors and not .changes?

The linked package changed in the mean time, but the changes could not
be merged automatically. Use osc pull and resolve the conflicts.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5