Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to link to projects on remote OBS instances?
  • From: Darin Perusich <darin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:56:39 -0400
the project path's need to look like this to be able to build against them.

<repository name="openSUSE_13.1">
<path project="openSUSE.org:server:database:postgresql"
repository="openSUSE_13.1"/>
<path project="openSUSE.org:openSUSE:13.1" repository="standard"/>
<arch>i586</arch>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>
--
Later,
Darin

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 10:32 AM, Eric MSP Veith