Re: [opensuse-buildservice] About: OSC don't work on Fedora
Thank you very much
- Lars

On 27/08/14 08:09, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Mittwoch, 27. August 2014, 08:06:12 wrote Lars Nielsen:
On 26/08/14 17:33, Uwe Geuder wrote:
On Tue, 26 Aug 2014 15:37:13 +0200, Marcus Hüwe wrote:

SR#246533 should fix this problem.
Just in case there are other readers like me who don't really know what
that means.

$ osc request show -d 246533

(Wasn't so easy to google that up, because I didn't know any search
words to begin with. After while of guessing and browsing around I came
to the conclusion that SR might stand for submit request.)

It won't help the original poster as long as his osc isn't fixed, is
searching for other users' requests also in the GUI? Couldn't find it.

Regards,

Uwe Geuder
Nomovok Ltd.
Tampere, Finland
uwe.gxuder@xxxxxxxxxxx (bot check: humans correct 1 obvious spelling error)
Yeah this don't fix it, when my osc is broken.
Any other ideas?
osc breaks at the plugin code, which Marcus just fixed it.

If you do not need the plugin, you can also just de-install it.

rpm -e osc-plugins-gnome

Or pull the new plugin from the project of Marcus:

home:Marcus_H:branches:openSUSE:Tools/osc-plugins-gnome

he has also a build for Fedora 20