Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.5 Proxy Auth / "ichain" support
On Dienstag, 12. August 2014, 15:32:12 wrote Matthew Drobnak:
Anyone? The end goal is to integrate this with CoSign:
http://weblogin.org/

Any help would be great. Even some more info on the inner workings of
iChain would be useful so I can draw some comparisons.

We do not have docu for that yet, but find the example below. These are
the settings in config/options.yml . If you can write some documentation/howto
lines, I would be happy to integrate it into our official documentation.

proxy_auth_mode: :on
ldap_mode: :off

frontend_host: api-internal.internal-network.suse.de
frontend_port: 80
frontend_protocol: http

# use this when the users see the api at another url (for rpm-, file-downloads)
external_frontend_host: api.opensuse.org
external_frontend_port: 443
external_frontend_protocol: https

proxy_auth_host: https://build.opensuse.org
proxy_auth_register_page: